- Where is Soundscape Studios located?
14 Grigori Afxentiou, Souni 4717, Cyprus. Click here for maps.
- What are your rates?
Please contact us for a quote.
- What console do you have for recording & mixing?
Solid-State-Logic SSL AWS948 - a 48-channel hybrid console.
- What are your operating hours?
We operate on a daily basis between the hours of 9am-10pm.
- Do you require a deposit?
Yes, there is a 40% deposit required prior to all bookings.
- What is the typical vocal recording chain at your studio?
Neumann U87 - NEVE 1073 - UREI 1176 - Mytek Brooklyn and/or SSL Alpha Link - Protools HDX.
- What facilities do you offer at the Soundscape Villa?
We have accommodation for up to 12 persons, a large 50m2 swimming pool, a 150m2 grass garden, a trampoline and many other facilities! Full list of facilities here.
- Can we book online?
Yes, you can book using our contact form, but it will have to be approved and confirmed by our staff.
- Can I book to stay there overnight during my recording sessions?
Yes, we are a Residential Recording Studio with accommodation for up to 12 persons!
- Can I book to stay overnight without using the recording studio facilities?
Yes, that is an option, but you will be paying for both Residential and Studio facilities!
- How long can I stay at the Soundscape Villa?
As long as your budget allows you. We have daily, weekly and monthly packages for artists and bands.
- Do you offer food and beverage for residents?
Yes, we offer full board catering for an additional price per person. Please see our Residential page for more.
- Do you cater for vegans?
Yes, we do!
- Do you do music videos?
We collaborate with many local and international videographers for all the different video types and budgets. There are several types of videos such as live videos, studio videos and official music videos for both bands and solo artists available upon request at an additional price.
- Do you offer rehearsals and writing sessions?
Yes, we do! We have a special writing room as well as our Live room being fully equipped for rehearsals. Please contact us for rates.
- Are you a record label?
No, we are not an official record label. However, upon request, we connect our artists with photographers, videographers, designers, social media managers, online distributors and anything else they might need to get them catapulted into the industry.
- Why use a professional recording studio?
If you use a professional studio with high-end equipment alongside an experienced engineer who knows what they are doing, the results will be far superior in terms of audio quality.
- Can I bring my pets with me?
Yes, we are animal lovers!